Frequently Asked Questions
What are your office hours? For your convenience appointments are available Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Hours may vary by physician.
What hospitals do the doctors have privileges? Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Which insurances do you accept?
- Adventist Health Net
- AmeriGroup MCO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PAR and PPO
- Beech Street
- BlueChoice HMO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of the National Capital Area
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry of VA - Formerly Southern Health
- First Health
- Informed CHP Conifer Health
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Kaiser Mid-Atlantic
- MAMSI- Optimum Choice, MDIPA, MAMSI Life & Health
- Maryland Medical Assistance
- Maryland Physicians Care MCO
- Medicare Railroad
- OneNet PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Priority Partners MCO
- TriCare Prime US Family Health Plan
- TriCare Standard Northern Region
- TriState Health Partners through Informed, Washington County
- United HealthCare
What methods of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, money orders, VISA and MasterCard
What do I need to bring for each of my visits? You will be asked for your insurance card, driver’s license and co-pay. Failure to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled. If you are new to the practice, please bring your completed paperwork downloaded from our website and any office notes or test results from your referring physician.
Why must I pay my co-pay at the time of my visit? Patient, as well as provider, contracts with your insurance company mandates the collection of these fees at the time of service.
What happens if I'm late for my appointment? Please contact our office at the first indication that you may be running late. We will make every effort to work with you however, please be advised that you may be asked to reschedule.
Does your office accept walk in appointments? Office hours are by appointment only. Our receptionist will make every effort to schedule a time that works best for you.
What other services does your practice offer? We offer ultrasound and in office laboratory services.