Jeanette L. Wolff, C.N.M.
Ms. Wolff has been practicing midwifery since 2002. She began her career as a labor and delivery nurse at Greater Baltimore Medical Center before entering into advanced practice as a certified nurse-midwife. She received her training at The Frontier School of Midwifery in Hyden, Kentucky and completed clinical training at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Ms. Wolff practices full scope midwifery which includes gynecological and obstetrical care.
- College or University – University of Maryland College of Nursing
Degree – BS, Nursing
- Midwifery School – The Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing
- Internship – The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American College of Nurse-Midwifery
- American College of Nurse-Midwifery
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- State of Maryland